Monday, August 17, 2009

Las Olas - Mi Casa



I've recently decided to dedicate my blog to the adventures of Las Olas. Basically chronicling the adventures of living on the beach. Within the first two weeks of living in my new place on the beach I have surfed more than I have in the past year combined (minus the Hawaii vacation). Also, I have taken up free diving and lobster diving with Nitrox.

My roommate Chris and I have already spent a few hours checking out the first and second reefs south of the inlet and have come across some interesting things. I received my lobster license yesterday and we are planning a nice long Nitrox dive next to the inlet channel tomorrow for lobster right where we watched two free divers max out their limit of "bugs" today. Wish us luck, I will report back with our results!

No comments: