Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long Days at the Office...



Today is another glorious 8am to 8pm workday. I finally have a lunch break and am spending it updating this blog, for no other reason than to take my mind off work. Surf has been flat lately, but it appears there is some liquid joy in the making. Feel free to check the surf report I view daily for independent verification http://magicseaweed.com/Deerfield-Beach-Surf-Report/357/

Hopefully we'll be seeing those 7ft faces breaking on the shore in a day or two. I also ran across two surf photos this week that piqued my interest enough to include in this post for your viewing pleasure. The first photo basically sums up my dream day for a surf session. I believe it is somewhere in Spain or Portugal, the posting did not have an exact location. The second photo is of Mike Parsons at Jaws. I simply cannot fathom the sheer dynamics of what Mike is experiencing in this particular photo. I have a lady friend joining me on the beach Thursday, so hopefully I can coax her to snap some photos of this Burro Brother surfing from the pier.

No comments: